4/08/2006

Been a long time..

The weather is cold today.
I had eggs for breakfast. They were so so.

;)

Haven't posted in a while... not much has happened, yet at the same time alot has happened. I guess that's weird... but school is ALMOST over, just have one exam left! It's kind of weird I guess, I keep thinking this is the last time.... that i'll have class, study in the atrium, see so and so, etc. It's kind of sad, but at the same time, I'm happy that I'm finally done!! 4 years seems like forever but it also seems like 1st yr was yesterday. I don't know, what's with the nostalgic mood? :S

Oh, about going to Japan... I talked to my cousin today... and I just thought it was touching what he said:
"and kinda worry since even if u called for help, it will take me 15 hrs to save u "

I guess school being over and going to Japan is becoming a more concrete reality ! ~

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Roberta said...

the weather has been beautiful these past few days. So beautiful.

Update: today we had McDs for breakfast :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home