4/11/2006

Lacking Interest

So I have ONE exam... just one yet I lack the interest to want to study for it. Business to business marketing.. why are you so boring?! and what did I do to deserve that?? :( There's 18 chapters to read for our case exam... and there's even something about the color of the pages in the textbook that make me want to stop reading it. I just want this exam to be over. But then that will mean that school is done too. forever.

But then that also means I can watch drama again :) Though watching Ichi Littoru no Namida has ruined me for all drama ... Roberta and I haven't watched a drama since that after powering through other stuff like Nobuta wo Produce. We're usually so enthusiastic about drama but now we hesitate and can't move on. It was just THAT good. It's like we know nothing can top it, or something random like that.

So yesterday, I'm walking with Roberta to Sobey's at night and she makes a comment that the moon is really nice since it was a clear night. Then I told her that I was excited to see the moon in Japan... you know, looking at the same thing from a different place with a different feeling. And then... she laughed at me... and kept laughing... for two blocks. Then the laughing turned into mocking... hahaha... It didn't sound that ridiculous at the time, when I thought it o_O

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Roberta said...

I also have a lack of motivation to study but my exam is in like 45 min. Good luck to me.

The moon comment again, ahahah that was so funny. Yeah the mocking was fun too. Wait until we see the sun in Japan! :p
I don't know, we talk about Japan so much, yet for the moon I just assumed it'd be there and I want to see it but I was currently talking about the moon in Waterloo. So I found that funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home