4/13/2006

Last Hurdle

The only thing standing between me and graduation is a Business to Business marketing final. Just ONE final, I've had all this time to study for it, so in theory, I should be very well prepared. Except this is a case exam and there's 18 chapters of material to cover and I feel like I know nothing. :( But, compared to other exams, I've already studied way in advance, yet I don't remember anything and I'm not exagerrating. By 5:00pm today, I will be done my undergraduate life forever, no matter how well I do on this exam. Good or bad, it will be done. So, I guess I just have to sit through 3 hours and hope that I know something so I can scribble it down in the notebook. :S

On the plus side, Roberta was telling me that for an mba, they only look at my 4th year marks and need a B- or B. That means I actually have a chance to get into a decent school ... although that is 3-5 years down the road for me.