5/11/2006

Reminded of how great Ichi Rittoru no Namida really is...

A while back, I watched an amazing drama called Ichi Rittoru no Namida or 1 Litre of Tears as it is called in english. At first when I saw a synopsis of the drama... I was like 1L of Tears...what they hell, they just like asking for something sad and depressing. After that I showed Roberta, laughed at it and then forgot about it. Until Roberta's "shallow" facsination of Nishikido Ryo happened, a Johnny's Entertainment actor (a talent agency known for pretty boys that can't really sing or dance that do both). Then we proceeded to download this drama and watch it. It quickly became our favorite drama and to this date, no other drama has been able to surpass it for me. I even got members of my family (who are extreme japanese drama adverse) to watch it with varying degrees of interest. Watching this drama makes me want to live life :) This drama is based on a true story of a real girl with the same disease and her diary has actually been published into a book which I've read a bit of. It's really touching.

My cousin watched it and told me that he can't stop thinking about it and the main female character in the drama. He said it was so touched and he even teared up a little... maybe not 1L but close ;) Though something he said really cracked me up:
"i really need to start another drama to forget about the girl. "

9 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger jewels said...

i read all the translated diary for 1L of Tears. i dotn' know is it the translated or is it a diary, reading i dont' feel a thing. prob the visual effects of watching the drama gets to me more...since i'm seeing it.
but i guess it's a diary, not like a story book....not much discription to visualize.

julie

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger jewels said...

o man n this gurl is gonna translate all her diaries...it will take forever....at her rate.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Roberta said...

I finally got to read this entry. I was laughing so hard at the "Until Roberta's 'shallow' fascination of Nishikido Ryo happened." See, my shallow fascination did good ahahah. Cause honestly, I have to admitt, it is a shallow fascination. Poison tongue is awesome! See, made me want to d/l the drama and it's such an awesome drama! I love this drama. I still haven't been able to be captivated by anything. I watched one ep of Good luck. It was alright.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Of course its a shallow fascination... a great one tho :) We watch alot of drama... not for the content, but I think for the people.. Though I think I will try to get some drama w/ good reviews

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://botvlxnx.com/tguv/ebhf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hrjfgoai.com/jzbo/ikuf.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://botvlxnx.com/tguv/ebhf.html | http://ydfthuex.com/ipec/hqza.html

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! wi fishing canoes Basketball on cbs on demand cheap calling cards bulgaria cpu usage xp hairy mexican woman pictures of dell latitude cpi motherboard Zoloft online dream pharmaceutical software development lifecycle costs Java online free training

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Free affiliate program script V710 usb data cable software Instructions digital camera Disney timeshare discount tickets Permanent hair removal for woman Creditcard gamble baccarat Face lift virginia beach backpack for laptop 1946 rolex oyster watch Getting off of paxil cr Adult night school los angeles Long term stock growth versuses mutual fund growth Www tdcanadatrust com mortgages forms Job descriptions accounting career http://www.florida-goverment-medical-malpractice.info/Asset_protection_grants_professional_malpractice_legal.html http://www.nashvillecosmeticsurgeon.info/nike-backpack.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home