5/22/2006

Nothing can compare...

So recently, I just finished watching a drama called Orange Days, which is supposed to be a really good drama that everyone loves and cries at. Maybe I am dead inside like my sister says, but I didn't cry at all or even have sympathy for the main girl. The premise is that she is a very good musician and has some illness that makes her lose her hearing and go deaf. She meets the main guy, who is about to graduate university but doesn't know what he wants to do with his life (sounds very familiar :S). Basically he is a super nice guy that tries to be her friend but since she is deaf she invents all these reasons why they can't be together, blah blah blah. This drama took me FOREVER to get through, which is 4-5 days for me. However, I am a jobless bum so its not like I don't have the time to watch it. If a drama is really good, I can watch it all in about 1 to 1.5 days. This one, not so much. The whole time I was watching it I kept thinking back to the main character of 1L of Tears. I think she's ruined me for all types of drama that people have diseases in. Seriously the main girl of Orange Days made me so mad... The whole time I kept thinking: You're deaf and you're SO bitchy and mean to everyone around you but the 1L of tears girl is suffering from an incurable disease where she slowly loses her ability to do anything yet she is so GREAT to those around her and doesn't lose hope and wants to change the world. The main actor was good though :)

5 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Roberta said...

aya was awesome. Though it was based on a true story. I mean even when her bro was embarassed by her for soccer, she still had a smile that Aya. I want to rewatch 1L, but not in HK, i may cry. I watched the beginning of ep1 and i had to stop. It was too sad.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Our love for 1 Litre of Tears is so great ... She was so happy, that's why orange days pissed me off. I've never hated a main character so much. I also think that Aya has ruined me for all other drama w/ sick people, unless they are able to deal w/ their disease like her. Otherwise I will keep thinking, why can't you be more like aya to those characters :S

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://nvemnufm.com/bkym/pwni.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jaodanjt.com/dazr/wvaa.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://nvemnufm.com/bkym/pwni.html | http://gepbjatb.com/dqcf/dakt.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home