5/22/2006

Slug

Last week my sister told me that I was a slug since I do not exercise often. Then she amended to say that I am worse than a slug since slugs atleast roll around when you poke them. And then she proceeded to poke me a few times to see my reacton :S She made me go running with her yesterday. I figured that since she is a hard core runner, I would just slow her down so I would try to run by myself. She reasoned that since I am a slug unless she forces me to go by running along side me then I would not move. So yesterday she meakes me go running with her in the cold AND it was raining. We ran/walked for about 30 minutes and I thought I was going to die after, I was so out of shape. When I woke up this morning, I could barely feel my legs :( I also realised that when I was walking around it was a weird type of walk, kinda penguin-esque with a limp :( Apparently I am supposed to go with her again tomorrow. Help me. :S

9 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger jewels said...

lol i tired runnying b4...it's just too painful...i rather workout in the gym....hahaha
i do starmaster when it was 2nd sem..i do it like 2 days wk for 3omins...i remember when i started i was dead the next day...hahahah but after u do it for awhile..it doesn't hurt as much...but it was great..cuz that was when i felt really toned on my legs....

but now,...outta shape again.
hope u won't hurt urself gurl. t

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Roberta said...

we should just join the gym seriously! I need to be in shape too...so when in Japan, we can run away from perverts...not fight them but run away from there...

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Roberta said...

to add, i think my lung capacity sucks. In Beijing, I couldn't take the air. I felt like my lungs were taking a lot to filter. My bro said that the worked on his lung capacity (for breathing ) so he didn't have a problem. I think i need to do that.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger jewels said...

i think its cuz of the pollution in beijing that makes it hard to breath.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Steph said...

yes...lets go exercise... i definitely need to :S I feel very sluggy and gross all the time lately.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://zugreusz.com/uzdr/frcn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xkavxfjn.com/ynlz/hhzn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://zugreusz.com/uzdr/frcn.html | http://frvlyppq.com/xmrt/pbdw.html

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Germany digital printing wireless credit card processing terminal discount propecia rx Biltest volvo v70 22c4 apply creditcard online 60 seconds Adult only video clips Patent agent biotechnology uk security system springfield missouri Hp 4550 color cartridge lisinopril lipitor damage Accutane lawyer oregon Area rugs pigs Furniture wholesale companies in hampton roads virginia Nexium and india Lake charles rhinoplasty Site submit online directory free online advertising

 

Post a Comment

<< Home